When you become a WHUT Volunteer, you can:
- Support public broadcasting.
- Meet dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to public broadcasting.
- Have the opportunity to apply for a variety of short- and long term positions that match your interests, talents and schedule.
- Receive training and gain new skills, from going behind the scenes of fundraising during a membership drive to making thank you calls to members and more.
- Pursue leadership opportunities through several volunteer positions.
If you are 16 years of age or older, and able to volunteer at least six hours during a six-month period, consider one of the ongoing volunteer opportunities below:
New volunteer positions are continually in development. Each month we send out a listing of current volunteer opportunities to all active volunteers. Available positions may include helping with events or assisting with an ongoing project such as conducting research for one of our local or national TV productions.
* Additional training and leadership opportunities are available.
We welcome all people and organizations interested in volunteering with us. Whether it’s supporting our pledge and fundraising activities, helping out in our community events, or simply answering phones, there’s always a place where your time and efforts are valued here at WHUT.