WHUT is a Public Broadcasting Station licensed to Howard University a 501(c)(3) public charity.
We aspire to be transparent to our viewers, donors and community. Information is posted here as soon as it becomes available and can be downloaded using Acrobat Reader.
Learn about the station’s by downloading WHUT’s Local Content and Service Report. To receive a printed copy, please contact us or call 202-806-3200.
The IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, is the annual federal information return filed by charitable organizations that are exempt from income tax. The amounts in these statements are presented in accordance with IRS regulations
- July 2013 – June 2014: FY 2014 IRS 990
- July 2012 – June 2013: FY 2013 IRS 990
- July 2011 – June 2012: FY 2012 IRS 990
- July 2010 – June 2011: FY 2011 IRS 990
WHUT operates on a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year. WHUT’s financial statements are audited annually by a certified public accounting firm. Financial statements include a Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Activities, and Statement of Cash Flows, and should be read in conjunction with the Notes to Financial Statements.
- FY 2014 Audited Financial Statement (550 KB)
- FY 2013 Audited Financial Statement (446 KB)
- FY 2012 Audited Financial Statement (557 KB)
- FY 2011 Audited Financial Statement (1.1 MB PDF)
- FY 2010 Audited Financial Statement (1.8 MB PDF)
- FY 2009 Audited Financial Statement (778 KB PDF)
- FY 2008 Audited Financial Statement (115 KB PDF)
The FCC EEO Report lists all WHUT full-time vacancies filled during the reporting period and the employment outreach initiatives implemented by the station to serve our communities. The Federal Communications Commission requires us to post this report as soon as it becomes available.
- EEO Public File Report June 1, 2010, to May 31, 2011 (49 KB PDF)
- EEO Public File Report June 1, 2011, to May 31, 2012 (53 KB PDF)
- EEO Public Inspection Report 2010 (53 KB PDF)
- EEO Public Inspection Report 2011 (57 KB PDF)