One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win:
- Two round-trip economy class tickets to London aboard British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city.
- Hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) for four consecutive nights, including daily breakfast for two, at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in London.
- A VIP tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon, including afternoon tea with Lady Carnarvon, author of Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey and round-trip ground transportation to and from London.
- A VIP tour of Kensington Palace including lunch.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Selfridges & Co in London. MASTERPIECE’s upcoming Mr. Selfridge tells the story of store founder Harry Gordon Selfridge.
- Afternoon tea at a London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel with Jessica Fellowes, author of The Chronicles of Downton Abbey, The World of Downton Abbey and Mud and the City: Dos and Dont’s for Townies in the Country.
- Travel must take place Sept. 21-26, 2013.
- Approximate Value of trip: $4,650.